For our Client, an international company with the SSC located in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for the position of Accounts Payable Team Leader with a main focus on Vendor Management. The purpose of the role is to effectively oversee and manage the relationships between the organization and its vendors.
Accounts Payable Team Leader
- managing, developing and supporting the team of 11 FTE,
- building and maintaining strong, long-term business relationships with vendors,
- managing vendors’ queries (related to invoices, purchase orders, allocations, etc.),
- tracking and optimizing DPO,
- ensuring that payments are made accurately and on time,
- driving vendors to achieve savings targets, member experience and contractual SLAs,
- managing account statements to drive account reconciliations,
- maintaining a centralized database and escalating critical issues to management,
- improving internal procedures and processes to reduce transactional costs,
- cooperating closely with AP department.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in AP, Customer Service, Vendor Management or Service Desk area,
- min. 1 year of team management experience,
- fluent English (min. B2),
- knowledge of SAP would be a great asset,
- ability to build and maintain long-term business relationships,
- very good time management and organizational skills.
- on-site training opportunities,
- benefits like private medical care and lunch bonus,
- annual and Christmas bonuses to the salary,
- comfortable work environment, with a casual dress code,
- hybrid work model (3 days/week of working from home).