Power Platform Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The FP&A Digital Lab was created in response to an anticipated “big shift” in digital technology that is currently underway. We work with our FP&A function to change the way we work through building capabilities of the finance community (through our Finance Digital Academy) and leveraging digital technologies to become more automated, more insightful and more cost effective, and driving towards a global standard. You will join a global team of full-time digital technology change specialists who are passionate about working with people and digital technologies to help our Finance function enhance our support to the business and become ready for the digital future. Reporting to Digital Lab Manager you will assume responsibility for designing, developing and implementing the solutions using Microsoft Power Platform and promoting best practices in the FP&A Digital team.
This position reports to
Digital Lab Manager
- Designing, developing, and implementing solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
- Working closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into effective and efficient Power Platform solutions
- Creating custom applications, automating business processes, and leveraging data analysis tools to drive insights and improvements across the organization
- End-to-end solutioning : Solution design, development and customization in apps, data management and analytics, automation and process improvements, training and support of solutions developed and delivered
- Staying up-to-date with the latest updates and features of the Microsoft Power
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Power Platform Solution Architect or similar role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Data verse
- Knowledge of data modeling, connectors, and integration capabilities within the Power Platform
- Proficiency in building canvas apps, model-driven apps, and Power Automate workflows
- Advanced level of English
- Experience working in agile development environments will be a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks