At the Internal Business Application Centre, we offer a range of employee benefits and opportunities for growth. From comprehensive training programs to mentoring initiatives, we are committed to helping our employees thrive in their careers. We provide a supportive and inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated, and everyone has the chance to contribute their unique perspectives and ideas. We provide the necessary support, accommodations, and resources to ensure that every employee can perform at their best. By nurturing an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, we enable our employees to reach their full potential and make meaningful contributions to our team.
We are looking for:
Senior Workday Integrations Analyst
Your future role:
- member of L2 application support team responsible for resolving complex technical incidents and requests related to Workday integrations,
- analyze and identify if root cause is data, configuration, or technical issue,
- perform impact analysis, recommend solution, implement changes for issues detected in Workday custom integrations and identify possible performance improvements,
- recognize patterns/ re-occurrence of incidents, and propose technical and process improvements to minimize volume/ magnitude of impact,
- participate in ticket escalation meetings with L3 support to discuss investigation and solution strategies,
- collaborate effectively with Workday support specialists across modules or business areas within the greater team, and raise tickets to appropriate group when work is out of scope of Workday Technical Team's supported area or application.
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience with supporting or developing Workday integrations,
- have experience in the following Workday integration technologies: Workday connectors, Document Transformation & EIB, Workday API integration in both SOAP and REST, Workday Studio integration, XSLT, Workday Reports and calculated fields, XML, JSON,
- worked with ServiceNow ticketing tool, SOAP UI, Postman (preferable),
- are able to estimate the tasks timing and meet the deadlines set based on those estimates,
- know how to prioritize multiple requests quickly and efficiently,
- communicate fluently in English,
- are comfortable with analytical tasks.
Nice to have:
- experience in the following Workday integration technologies Payroll (PECI), BIRT report design.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.a. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
In the first step of the recruitment process, you will have the opportunity to talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call.
During the next stages, you will have the opportunity to meet other people from the team, including your future Manager - check us out on LinkedIn and see what we have to say!
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.