As the PMO Manager at IG you will be responsible for design and build of the Enterprise Change Management Governance strategy in partnership with senior functional heads.
You will use your unique experience and knowledge to find the balance between control and speed , between risk and reward.
You will build a culture of ‘governmentality’ gaining support for governance and overcoming resistance in a tolerant and professional manner.
You will be a point of contact for key governance relationships (Portfolio, Risk, Internal Audit, Compliance etc.) with ownership of monitoring our performance against controls and governance artifacts (RCSA, ECM Charter, ECM Policy documentation, ToRs etc.) You will be able to establish and continuously adapt the role whilst gaining credibility as a leader within IG
So, who are we?
Hello, we’re IG Group. No, not Instagram – though we're a pretty big deal ourselves. We’re a global, FTSE 250-listed company made up of a collection of progressive fintech brands in the world of online trading and investing. The best part? We’ve snapped up many awards for our top-class platforms, forward-thinking products, and incredible employee experiences. We believe in financial freedom. And our purpose is to help ambitious people achieve it. Around 400,000 people use our groundbreaking technology and forward-thinking platforms to trade the financial products they know and love. Did we mention we have offices in 18 countries? Yes, when you join IG Group, you'll have the chance to work across multiple brands, with people all over the world. Join us for an exciting future and let’s innovate together!
Who we’re looking for:
You’re curious about things like the client experience, the rapid developments in tech, and the complex world of fintech regulation. You’re also a confident, creative thinker with a knack for innovating. We know that you know every problem has a solution. Here, you can try new ideas, and lead the way in creating inspiring experiences for our clients and everyone around you. We don’t fit the corporate stereotype. If you want to work for a traditional, suit-and-tie corporate that just gives you a pay cheque at the end of the month, we might not be for you. But, if you have that IG Group energy and you can stand behind what we believe in, let’s raise the bar together.
To meet the expectations of the role
- You will work seamlessly with enterprise delivery , control and operational functions on regulatory and legal obligations and the governance framework.
- Understand the impact of Governance process on others and consult widely with those before introduction of new process and policies
- Ensures there are appropriate levels of governance which can be scaled efficiently for differing sizes and complexities of enterprise initiatives
- Refine and own the Change Control process and work closely with Project and Portfolio on distressed projects which have wider impacts.
- Create and maintain a reporting cycle for all projects.
- Monitor Health , incl. how RAG , Risk & Issues are being managed and updated.
- What you’ll need for this role
- Expert experience in governance and methodology best practice within financial services
- Expert-level knowledge of project , programme , portfolio and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches
- Industry standard certification in applicable discipline.
- Resilience and resourcefulness especially in cases where governance is being applied for the first time
- An ability to build a strong network and relationships all the way up to Exec levels
- Developed governance and reporting standards for both Agile and Waterfall projects for Executive oversight and approval.
- Unrivaled communication skills (written,oral and presentation) facing off to stakeholders at all levels with clarity and confidence.
It really is more than a job. We’ll recognise your talent and make sure that you can still have a life – at work, and outside of it. Networks, committees, awards, sports and social clubs, mentorships, volunteering opportunities, extra time off… the list goes on:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Two types of financial bonuses during the year (Christmas and Annual)
- Private medical cover for you and your family/partner (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose a multisport card, vouchers, etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black, and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Career-focused technical and leadership training in-class and online, incl. unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Well-being events as well as Employee Assistance Programme
- Summer picnic, New Year party and other social events
- 3 additional days off a year - 1 to celebrate your Birthday and 2 for voluntary work 😊
Where you’ll work
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
How you’ll grow
As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.