- Collaborate with Product and Sales in order to solve the strategic business needs for their end customers.
- Identification of vendor/partner, solution design as per customer requirements
- Negotiate with vendors to fulfill solution and acquire quotes for services
- Draft and negotiate statement of work with vendors.
- Provide input and participate in proposal content, customer orals, and responding to customer Qandamp;A
- Fluent English and French
- Degree in Telecom IT Infrastructure Engineering, or any graduate with experience in telecom IT Infrastructure sales and or Service Management
- Preferred ~5 years of overall experience, with 3 years in telecom IT Infrastructure Sales and or Service Management with Telecom Service Providers
- Sound knowledge of Telecom Enterprise Products technical and financial Excellent knowledge of Telecom and its processes.
- Flexible to adapt processes and system rules to drive business outcomes Sound Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Relationship management,
- Program Governance
- Ability to individually solve problems using analytical tools and identify practical actions to do so
- Efficient overall and written communication skills and ability to participate in proposal content, customer orals and responding to customer queries
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to interpret data, and provides business insights.
- Recommendations to mitigate business and operational risks
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly office
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activities and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platform
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace