Collections Team Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
At Capgemini, we're proud to be a global leader in working with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are guided everyday by the purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
We are a responsible and diverse organization, with a strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. We are trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs — from strategy and design to operations. Our actions are fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Around 5+ years of experience in a Finance & Accounting/Collections role
- People Management / supervisory experience (around 2 years)
- Excellent negotiation skills that deliver the desired result
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (min. C1)
- Education background in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Mathematics appreciated
Your future tasks:
- Managing a medium-sized team: promoting teamwork, providing employees with coaching and feedback
- Managing the Collections Department and being responsible for the execution of the Collections activities undertaken on behalf of the client
- Setting forth the new process and team targets that drive collections, customer experience, and value to the client.
- Resolving all customer escalations that can be handled, and driving the resolution of escalation, in collaboration with the client, through conference calls with customers, billing teams, sales teams, and other client and customer contacts.
- Driving the collect process and implementing appropriate strategies and quality improvements where necessary
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Flexible working hours, equipment package for home office
- Private medical care and life insurance with ability to buy additional packages (e.g., dental care, senior care, oncology) on preferential terms
- Access to Capgemini Helpline with possibility to chat with therapists
- Bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro app with rich audiobooks database
- Access to NAIS platform where you can exchange your monthly points for Multisport or shopping vouchers
Personal and professional development:
- Platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED Talks, Coursera materials and trainings.
- Free access to Udemy Business account with ability to use during and outside working hours.
- Transparent performance management policy.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We value teamwork and good relationships. We work together, drink coffee together, and form friendships both inside and outside of work.
- No official dress-code.
- Various communities: OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community, and more.
- Day off for volunteering
- Ability to implement world-changing initiatives thanks to our Grant Program
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with, during and after work. Trainings and initiatives make your daily tasks more interesting, fun, and unique.
One of Capgemini Poland’s business units that you can work within is Business Services. Created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. We believe that a mix of unique skills and experience is a key to success. That’s why we trust you, and we are ready to get to know your expertise by giving you independence and development possibilities.
It's time to #Get the Future You Want!
Your life is in your hands, and you have the opportunity to improve it, develop yourself, and simply — join us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch this short video: Eksperci w biznesie, czyli jak możesz rozwinąć karierę w Capgemini