Risk & Compliance Officer
We work in a hybrid model! Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
At Capgemini, we're proud to be a global leader in working with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. We are guided everyday by the purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
We are a responsible and diverse organization, with a strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. We are trusted by our clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs — from strategy and design to operations. Our actions are fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Background university diploma in finance and economic or law with ability to manage data;
- 2/3 years’ experience in legal or compliance field within a multinational business, enforcement agency or a well-respected consulting group;
- Capacity to exchange with different Group functions and be able to understand in a short turnover roles & responsibilities including existing processes in terms of reporting;
- Fluent verbal and written English. Additional European language is required;
- Experience in conducting due diligence on third parties (Legal, Compliance and/or Finance) through the use of open sources and screening tools will be appreciated;
- Source of proposal and problem solver ;
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills to identify and assess risks and conduct researches;
- Economic and intercultural understanding;
- Capacity to interpret a large amount of data;
- Affinity to digital market topics and developments notably strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software required in the performance of the different responsibilities;
- Strong organizational skills to keep accurate records and documentations;
- Strong ability to understand and interpret complex data and information, and to communicate it clearly and effectively to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Few travels are expected across Europe
Your daily tasks:
The Compliance Officer candidate will be reporting operationally to the Region Compliance Officer and dotted-line to the ECO of the Europe region. More precisely, the Compliance Officer shall work to help and support the Local ECOs in all aspects of their responsibilities which include notably:
- Track and support compliance training initiatives in the countries where Capgemini is implemented;
- Support deployment in the Region of Group communication campaigns related to Compliance topics such as anticorruption or ESG;
- Be involved in the due diligence processes for on-boarding of new clients and suppliers which includes the performance enhanced due diligence when required based on internal procedure;
- Review the transactions to be approved by the ECOs such as charitable donations, sponsorships, gifts etc.
In addition, the Compliance Officer shall support the Group Compliance Team with the following tasks:
- Work closely with other control functions such as Legal, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing & Communication, Procurement and other functions as required;
- Intervene on punctual tasks related to other Compliance field that the Regional Compliance Officer may request;
- Help with the implementation and management of IT tool required for monitoring the anticorruption program in Europe.
Additional key competencies & skills required:
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Perseverance, assertiveness and ethical values.
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Flexible working hours, equipment package for home office
- Private medical care and life insurance with ability to buy additional packages (e.g., dental care, senior care, oncology) on preferential terms
- Access to Capgemini Helpline with possibility to chat with therapists
- Bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro app with rich audiobooks database
- Access to NAIS platform where you can exchange your monthly points for Multisport or shopping vouchers
Personal and professional development:
- Platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED Talks, Coursera materials and trainings.
- Free access to Udemy Business account with ability to use during and outside working hours.
- Transparent performance management policy.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We value teamwork and good relationships. We work together, drink coffee together, and form friendships both inside and outside of work.
- No official dress-code.
- Various communities: OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community, and more.
- Day off for volunteering
- Ability to implement world-changing initiatives thanks to our Grant Program
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with, during and after work. Trainings and initiatives make your daily tasks more interesting, fun, and unique.
Among Capgemini Poland’s business units, we have several teams you can join under one name: Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created to support Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, Learning & Development, Brand Communication and more. We're looking for specialists like you to complete our crew!
It's time to #Get the Future You Want!
Your life is in your hands, and you have the opportunity to improve it, develop yourself, and simply — join us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch this short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?