WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our business is to know what our clients need to know. We provide our customers with research and business insights that enable them to handle reputational and legal risks, and to make conscious business decisions. Based on our reports, they decide on whether to do business with another company or whether to hire someone for an executive position. They can also make sure if they and their business partners are aligned with the regulations, they are subject to.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
- To conduct media and Internet searches on companies and individuals in English and Spanish
- To investigate official sources (registrars, regulators, courts, etc.) for information on companies and individuals
- To cooperate with external vendors (verification of provided information, placing them in a report)
- To analyse the collected information with a view to reputational, financial and integrity risk (sanctions, corruption, bribery, money laundering, terrorism financing, regulatory violations, etc.),
- To prepare comprehensive reports in English and/or Spanish
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Spanish
- University degree preferably in international relations, political science, legal studies or business management
- Excellent written and analytical skills including the ability to summarise sophisticated information clearly and concisely from another language into English
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Knowledge of, and interest in international affairs
This is an entry-level position. Your gross annual compensation in PLN will consist of:
- Base pay: 65,000.00 PLN
- Language allowance: 8,600.00 PLN
- Wellness allowance: 900.00 PLN
- Internet allowance: 480.00 PLN
You will also be entitled for a Welcome Bonus of 2,500.00 pln gross, which is a one-time payment.
- Wellbeing: monthly wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Healthcare: private medical care with Medicover, premium package fully covered by employer
- Future: corporate pension plan supported by Fidelity International with additional 5% of base salary to invest in selected funds
- Recognition: promoting appreciation culture through global Reward and Recognition platform
- Referral: Bonus between 8,000 to 10,000 PLN for successful recommendation of a new colleague
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data through our flagship products Eikon and Workspace
- Diversity: inclusive culture with colleagues from over 40 countries with various age, gender, race and beliefs
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Office: chill-out room with video games, massage chairs, and table tennis table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
Curious of what's life like at LSEG in Gdynia? Do visit our company page and watch the video with our colleagues. It's an real picture of who we are here. https://www.lseg.com/en/careers/where-we-work/gdynia-poland
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.