SAP Finance Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or architect role.
- MS degree in computer science, engineering or finance.
- Have a good understanding of finance/accounting/controlling/reporting processes and principles.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP in financial domain – SAP finance and controlling.
- Have a good understanding of SAP best practices in FICO domain.
- Understanding of improvements and value proposition of SAP in FICO domain.
- Must be an expert in analyzing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilizing SAP technologies.
- Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
- Must have good experience with SAP security concepts.
- Experience managing projects and working with a team of Engineers.
- Expertise in doing Solution demos and presentations to customers/business stakeholders/architects.
- Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level.
- Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
What duties will help you grow?
- Analyze clients’ business models. Support in business requirements definition.
- Perform technical architecture analysis, research and design.
- Design new solution based on customer requirements.
- Guide the implementation team to develop, configure and implement the solution.
- Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP’s guidelines.
- Work with and advise the QA team on the design of test plans, test cases and on automation.
- Participate in the product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- Help and review with the creation of training, product, and solution documentation.
- Take an active role in the development of other team members.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work and effective communication throughout projects.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska)