HR Specialist / Junior HR Specialist - Employee Lifecycle Management, Czech/Slovak Speaker
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR Services you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements in such as onboarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers
- Timely processing HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees
- Identifying improvement opportunities and taking charge of process improvement projects
- Supporting, coaching and leading less-experienced staff, to enable them to reach their potential
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers clearly and concisely to ensure its adoption
- Preparing accurate reports and documents for internal use and external authorities and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists
- Ensuring that systems and databases remain up-to-date employee and organizational information with high data quality and accuracy, and providing reports where required
- Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus
- Your previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer experience orientation
- Your level of business English and Czech/Slovak is fluent
- You are proactive, have got analytical skills and good attention to details
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks