In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing employees/teams including staff resourcing, interviewing and selection, performance management and people development/coaching
- Establishing team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Kraków high level strategy and priorities
- Executing the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality
- Solving operational issues and acting to prevent it in future
- Leading or participating in projects that positively impact the HEINEKEN Kraków organization
- Setting business partnership and aligns the communication standards with Operating Company
- Ensuring that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered
- Proactively raising any issue on design or execution of controls and propose changes to make controls effective and efficient
- Making conscious decision regarding team’s costs (OT, travels, R&R, unused holidays, band mix)
- Bringing constructive, challenging ideas to drive
- Process standardization and taking ownership of the agreed actions
- You have minimum 3 years of of relevant professional experience as leader and 4 years of operational experience in the process
- Your have Master level in Finance or Accounting
- You are able to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- You have passion to motivate, inspire and drive team’s performance
- You have change management skills
- Your English is on fluent level
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process
Check your match to HEINEKEN: