Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Talent Acquisition Function in BBH is responsible for developing and executing recruitment strategies to meet the ongoing and future talent requirements of the business. This group supports internal talent identification and internal mobility as a key objective, while also delivering a range of external sourcing strategies to address talent needs. The team also plays a key role in supporting the Firm’s diversity objectives by successfully building a diverse pool of candidates through its sourcing strategies.
BBH is currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support its Technology functions in Krakow.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies based on strong knowledge of the market, including direct search, establishing relationships with IT professional networks and employer branding activities i.e. representing BBH at conferences, job fairs and campus recruitment. You will be responsible for guiding external as well as internal candidates from the very beginning of the process to the offer stage with the best candidate experience in mind.
Candidate Sourcing and Selection:
- Develop and execute strategies to generate a strong and diverse candidate flow for the current hiring needs, including direct search, vendor management, using new technologies, social networking and campus recruitment
- Conduct interviews
- Support Employee Referral Program
- Represent BBH in the market in a wide range of recruitment events to solicit candidate flow (i.e. diversity events, job fairs, conferences, etc)
Client Service Excellence:
- Maintain routine & proactive communication with hiring managers and other business partners to ensure the status of assignments within their area of interest
- Manage candidates in appropriate way and assure they are provided with stellar candidate experience
- Ensure that all information and collateral relating to opportunities at BBH are accurate, professional and positively impact the reputation of BBH
- Maintain routine & proactive communication with vendors (recruitment agencies, job boards representatives)
- A relevant degree and 2+ years of experience in recruiting preferably with exposure to IT roles
- Strong knowledge and understanding of local Technology market
- Proven experience with direct search
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate high degree of professionalism
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence colleagues
- Ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues
- Strong organizational agility - able to adapt to ambiguous situations and make solid decisions with limited information
- Must be motivated, highly organized, detail oriented and display sound judgment, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks with competing priorities and be proactive in taking on additional responsibility
- Proven ability to be independent yet team oriented
- Fluent English
- Strong Microsoft office skills, including Excel
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others