State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Trade Support Analyst
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-563659
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
IMS Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide.
- Service all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tie back included economical against broker confirmation
- Investigate and escalate any discrepancies outside of given tolerances
- Support the maintenance of critical external relationships with brokers, custodians and vendors
- Collect and aggregate stock and cash position data from internal and external sources to monitor client portfolio holdings and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Dispatch settlement instruction and monitor outbound messages to custodians, fund accounting and other third parties.
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX etc) and various
- Provide adequate documentation and backup of all operational processes.
- Assisting in new business onboarding process
- Assure timely delivery of client reports
- Pay attention to urgent requests from clients and strive for a quick and smooth resolution of those.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent understanding associated settlement risk and potential financial and reputational exposure
- Comfortable with handling large numbers of transactions under time pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical topics
- Multitasking ability
- Competitive benefits and salary package (employee savings plan, Life insurance premium package, VIP medical package and many others)
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.