State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Client Service Representative
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-568007
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products
- Daily Market Trade Settlement Reporting – Mitigating risk by managing settlement of trade and cash exposure
- Maintenance of accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Initiates communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
- Liaison with the internal service teams to solve enquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identifies the need for escalation of issues.
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Proactive management of Asset Manager Relationships, through regular service review.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to
- Ensure Alignment on market industry changes and trends
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
- Preparation and review of the reporting for client purpose;
- Tracking and conducting research to resolve issues and respond to inquiries from external clients or internal departments and maintain accurate records of follow-up actions and client contact.
- Maintain working knowledge of processing activities.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Communicate professionally and timely while utilizing proper method of communication with business units and clients.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work or projects progress and status of requests.
- Contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the “Risk Excellence” culture within the business.
- Promote a culture of transparency when dealing with clients , management , auditors and regulators
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Ability to work with moderate guidance, accountable for individual results and impact on work group.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.
Job ID: R-568007 / Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie