State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Performance Measurement Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-577615
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Performance Analyst is responsible for data validation and reconciliation between fund accounting system (MCH) and performance reporting system (AMS). The qualified candidate will be working closely with Performance Teams located in Zurich and Frankfurt, mostly with German clients. Associate 2 acts as SME and process owner for allocated clients.
Other services includes reacting in timely manner to all additional request from donor site, investigation of arising issues, cross training other team members and reporting to Team Leader about current clients status.
This role will require transfer process from Krakow team to Gdansk office and might require training assignment in Krakow.
- Data reconciliation for both daily and monthly clients within given deadline
- Compare and confirm accuracy of performance data as it appears in the system.
- Escalate and advise donor sites of any discrepancies and/or issues a timely fashion
- Working with Donor Site and FA on any discrepancies that occurs
- Ensuring data is accurate and ready for client use
- Keeping procedures up to date
- Point of expertise for junior staff on performance-related questions
- Liaises with internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery
- Liaise with internal State Street departments such as Accounting IT and Market Data Team
- Assist more senior staff in designated projects and assignments
- Assist and support Team Supervisor
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Manager
- Helping others, being a good team player
- Ensuring communication with appropriate contacts on outstanding items is effective
- 1+ years of experience in an Investment Performance and/or a Fund Accounting Group
- Very good knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Excellent English, German is a plus
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.