State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Reporting Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-583884
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, India and the United Kingdom.
- Under the supervision of the Manager, the Client Reporting Team Supervisor is the focal point for the day-to-day activities of the Investor Services Reporting team.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor has to ensure that the workload is distributed evenly amongst all team members and that all requests are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor is an integral part of ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to the client and internal departments Achieving high quality service is a team effort and the Investor Services Reporting Senior Associate needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure other team members do so too.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor will work independently and will also work on improving established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Manager where clarification or exception may be required.
- The Client Reporting Team Supervisor plays a supporting role to the Managers and drives operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference.
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word) are required.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.