State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Transfer Agency Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-583879
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
International Financial Data Services Luxembourg (IFDSL) offer:
o A challenging work environment within an experienced and dynamic team
o A large variety of tasks involving a high level of interaction with clients and Senior Management and requiring a high level of expertise and ownership of all individual members of the team.
o A multicultural environment as we are part of a large leading group, facilitating Transfer agency services around the globe.
The Targeted Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post on behalf of distributors.
Key responsibilities in your role will be:
- Build a stable relationship with distributors to support key interactions and seamless execution and escalation
- Liaise in a multi-cultural environment with an understanding of the relevant markets
- Use your understanding of Transfer Agency operations to build a proactive approach to improving quality of service delivered to distributors
- Maintain an effective interactive relationship with internal partners
- Support the standard of delivery through proactive client engagement and effective deliverable planning including using operational knowledge to take end to end ownership of issue resolution
- Ensure awareness of the client’s overall operating model and local market variables including any upcoming changes that could affect transfer agency
- Coordinate the delivery of all MI in a timely and accurate manner for relevant governance structures and participate where required
- Maintain service plan and issue log
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience and expertise in Cross-Border Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management with ability to demonstrate an in depth understanding of end to end operational processes
- Experience in dealing with highly complex, demanding client organisations
- Organisation: Strong organisational and time management skills
- Client Service: Ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Results driven: proven track record in client servicing
- Team player: comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results.
- The candidate should demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take own initiatives to solve problems or propose win-win strategies as applicable
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.