User Experience Specialist
User Experience Specialist
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Katowice
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
As User Experience Specialist, you will be creating appealing user interfaces and improving application or website user experience. You will work with UI tools and likely have hands-on product design responsibilities.
You will have constant opportunity to leverage your creativity and your technical prowess to satisfy our Customers and their Users. You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, designers, your manager, your peers, and other stakeholders to achieve user experience improvement goals.
This position entails Client facing work, including travel (Europe and North America region).
As User Experience Specialist you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Make sure that users who are accessing a website or app to be able to quickly obtain relevant information and get the assistance or services that they need without being frustrated
- (Re)shape the interactions between the business and consumer
- Identify negative and positive user experiences
- Set goals related to ensuring that users are satisfied and constantly evaluate if those goals are met
- Using qualitative and quantitative UI testing tools to measure if app or website experience is intuitive and efficient
- Gather, analyze and report feedback from users’ interaction with app or website and suggest improvements
- Provide key insights about the needs and desires of users and work with development teams to influence final designs
- Collaborate with technical, marketing and design professionals
- Ability to cooperate well where others may have differing opinions on design. You must be able to lead the user experience and guide thought processes of other team members in a respectful, positive manner.
- Marketing, digital media, computer science and interactive or graphic design background
- Goal oriented attitude with low supervision needed
- UI tools experience
- Design/prototyping tools awareness
- Self-disciplined with ‘Can do’ attitude
- Effective business communication and presentation skills
- Basic programming skills will be an asset (HTML; Java Script)
- Experience and proven track of Client facing UX related activities (present portfolio of designs and documentation such as mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, functional specifications, site maps, personas, usability studies, process flows, etc.)
- Solid understanding of user experience design, usability, information architecture, and web technologies
- Passionate about latest trends in interactive experiences across a variety of mediums with a strong desire for innovation.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.