State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
MI Business Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-589498
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Collation and production of periodic and ad-hoc AML/KYC metrics and management information (MI) to support service delivery tracking (including process volume and throughput), KPI results and monitoring and KRI reporting
- Analysis, assessment and reporting of findings (with emphasis on key risk identification) of metrics and data to support management and stakeholder decision making
- Ensure data and metrics is received on a timely basis from providers
- Manage time and schedules to ensure scheduled metrics and reporting is delivered within required deadlines to meet reporting timelines
- Create and support production of presentations, summaries and analysis for multiple stakeholders including support of meetings and service reviews
- Development, continuous improvement and implementation of appropriate tools, standard reports, templates and record keeping.
- The role will interact and liaise with the Operations Manager, AML Governance Manager, the AML Director, BU’s and relevant Shared Services and CoE’s.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role, the objectives, training and competency requirements
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Demonstrate the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture in your behaviour
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Very good language skills in English and one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch or Arabic would be an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills – ability to keep meticulous records,
- Display a culture of ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ability to communicate confidently, efficiently and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Strong time management skills,
- Flexibility in re-prioritizing tasks,
- Good Microsoft Excel, VBA, Word and Power Point skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines.
- Experience in data analysis, MI and report production
- Background in Financials Services
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client and Financial Crime regulations, policies and processes is seen as an advantage
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Good numerical and analytical abilities,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Team player,
- Very good English.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.