As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career in our Oracle Commerce practice, within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As part of our commerce team, you'll focus on leveraging Oracle customer relationship management solutions to help our clients accelerate growth, improve sales productivity, reduce customer care costs, and enhance the value of their brands.
Data Migration Engineer / ETL Developer
- Data migration strategy and approach definition for large volume, multiple data sources.
- Leveraging data extract, transform and load (ETL) technologies to accelerate development of data flows.
- Analysis of data models of source and target systems.
- Implementation and design of ETL processes.
- Conducting of analysis of source system data with client stakeholders and source system owners to determine a) capacity to meet reporting needs and b) specific transformation rules that need to be applied.
- Determining how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for relational & dimensional data models.
- Data quality verification and assurance.
- Data Migration experience in at least two projects allowing to leverage knowledge for future engagements
- Professional experience in design and implementation of ETL solutions
- Very good knowledge of procedural SQL languages (T-SQL, PL / SQL)
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases (in particular MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Very good knowledge of at least one ETL tool (in particular, Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, IBM DataStage, ODI)
- Knowledge of data warehouse models (e.g. Kimball methodology)
- Good English
- Database technologies certificates
- Knowledge of programming or script languages
- Experience with Business Intelligence systems
- Experience with Master Data Management and Data Quality systems
- Knowledge of statistical packages
- BigData projects experience
- Stable employment
- Training and Learning
- An interesting job in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international companies
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Opportunity to develop competences and gain experience in the development of IT systems for the largest Polish and European companies
- A convenient work location
- Benefits package, including private medical care and the Multisport card