As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
- Deployment of Workday HCM products with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Solution design and configuration using your HR and HR systems knowledge to identify the key issues for our client undergoing change in HR.
- Using your business analysis skills to identify and document client requirements, and determine HR system and data strategies.
- System configuration, testing, and data activities to ensure that proposed solution suits Client’s needs.
- Maintaining partnership relation with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement.
- A demonstrable history of working in at least one of the following positions:
- Technology driven HR Transformation projects
- Previous background in HR Software as a Service implementation
- HR / HCM team in a large company working with dedicated IT system
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel (must have worked with large volumes of data)
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients.
- HR functional knowledge and detailed understanding of at least one aspect of the HR Employee proposition and life cycle.
- Demonstrable specialist skills, for example proven business analysis techniques, organization design, HR technology specification and/or implementation.
- Willingness to travel
- Stable employment
- Technical onboarding including Workday training
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card