As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify HR, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Deployment of Workday HCM products with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Solution design and configuration using your HR and HR systems knowledge to identify the key issues for our client undergoing change in HR.
- Using your business analysis skills to identify and document client requirements, and determine HR system and data strategies.
- System configuration, testing, and data activities to ensure that proposed solution suits Client’s needs.
- Maintaining partnership relation with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement.
- A demonstrable history of working in at least one of the following positions:
- Technology driven HR Transformation projects
- Previous background in HR Software as a Service implementation
- HR / HCM team in a large company working with dedicated IT system
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel (must have worked with large volumes of data)
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients.
- HR functional knowledge and detailed understanding of at least one aspect of the HR Employee proposition and life cycle.
- Demonstrable specialist skills, for example proven business analysis techniques, organization design, HR technology specification and/or implementation.
- Willingness to travel
- Stable employment
- Technical onboarding including Workday training
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card