State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
AML SME/Quality Control Analyst
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-590387
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Ensuring State Street AML Compliance Policies with respect to CDD procedures are followed including regional uplifts,
- Review files for adherence to AML policies and procedures and ensure analyst conclusions are clear, complete and supported by the documentation and information on file
- Identify and escalate critical issues
- Assist in identifying risks associated with processes and make recommendations to improve quality and control environments
- Serve as a key support resource for delivering training and guidance to AML/KYC analysts
- Meet agreed targets for quality control reviews within agreed timeframes
- Produce MIS to measure file status, volumes and quality
- Assist in departmental projects as required
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
Performance Planning and Review System (PPR).
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Experience in KYC/AML client on boarding, compliance or risk function (preferred)
- Detail orientated with the ability to detect inconsistencies and issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills: Ability to analyse complex structures to determine risk exposure and applicable KYC/AML requirementsAbility to train staff on the application of new procedures and policies,
- Ability to engage with senior managers from different State Street sites in EMEA and locally communicating confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills,
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines,
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional agility: ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines; quickly adapt and respond to change
- Excellent communication skills required - both verbal and written
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a concise manner
- Team work and collaboration skills: ability to work effectively with others to enhance team efficiency and quality outcomes
- Very good English.
Level Of Education:
Third level qualification, Legal, Finance, or Business related.
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering laws and know-your-customer process,
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.