As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Manager in Digital Services for Manufacturing Companies
As a manager in the Advisory department you will predominantly be responsible for pursuing business opportunities with the current and prospect clients of the firm in the area of consulting in advanced analytics and data monetization. You will play a client facing role requiring an adequate level of professionalism in representing the firm externally. Your task will be to drive and help with the sales process either as the subject matter expert or a product owner. You will also act as the link between business advisory team and CEE data analytics team responsible for delivery dedicated solutions. The scope of your offering will leverage on the already acquired knowledge and expertise within the PwC network ranging from solutions and products in various industries like: Energy, Manufacturing and Production.
- As a Manager you must proactively participate in definition of the Business Development initiatives and collaborations between business and data analytics: attending some specific meetings, creating ideas and product offering, sanitizing materials, producing documents, answering RFI/RFPs and drafting proposal, defining data analytics approach.
- The Senior Management should feel comfortable with the approach to the work you take, allowing the team to delegate the technical related topics to you for its resolution.
- You will be responsible for scoping the project, estimating necessary budget and time effort, meeting deadlines and facilitating the delivery for the client and presenting data analytics results As a Lead you will provide input to the implementation roadmap, plan Sprints to reach milestones and assure the business acumen of the data analytics exercise and results.
- You will cooperate with Data Analytics team on a daily basis.
- You should be reliable enough to present in public or go to business development meetings. The role requires projecting a professional image and ability to respond to content questions that are typically difficult to be addressed by other team members especially covering business insight resulting from data analytics.
- A Manager should also contribute to the overall growth and development of Advisory practice in Baltics and CEE Data Analytics collaboration. To fulfil this, you should be able to:
- Contribute significantly to the Product Development Cycle, being able to suggest Product Development enhancements and taking ownership of documenting them.
- Demonstrate understanding and business knowledge of at-least one industry as well as good working knowledge in at-least one of Analytics hot topic. This is should be a product of continuous research and self-study in the respective topic.
- Proactively understand major issues affecting crucial (to the firm) industries and investigate opportunities for analytics to add strategic value to them.
- MSc/Eng in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Automation or related field.
- Experience and business understanding in (at-least) one of the following industries: Retail/FMCG, Energy, Production, Manufacturing.
- Understanding of some of the techniques IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (voice/image processing), BI, Big Data and Cloud, which includes understanding common use cases, solutions and products on the market, vendors and tools.
- Minimum 3 years of delivering and minimum 1 year of managing IT/OT projects.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients as well as multi-national teams.
- Understanding Data Science problems from designing the solution (Data Mining/Machine Learning/Statistics) through pipeline implementation (R/Python/SQL) to the visualization of results (Shiny/Tableau/PowerBI).
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment