Mission: For better quality delivery of IT services in Europe, SAP Center of Excellence (SAP CoE) has been created within’ ArcelorMittal Business CoE. It is a unique Team, created by combination of IT SAP and business experts who are responsible for functional maintenance, improvements and projects of SAP solutions. To ensure challenges and flexibility of learning path in scope of SAP CoE, there are also Authorizations, Testing Factory and Development Factory Teams.
- Coordinating and streamlining the functionality of SAP MM/PM/SRM to improve/optimize and implement performance for business teams
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for procurement and logistics IT applications for the company.
- Support and consulting of internal business units and customers in MM/PM/SRM activity.
- Consistent communicating with users, business analysts and IT teams, developing and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Developing new MM/PM/SRM functionality and enhancement
- Automating processes and continuous improvement initiatives in SAP MM/PM/SRM
- Working with Business Process Owners and stakeholders in understanding their needs, identifying gap, improving the effectiveness continuously, prioritizing requirements and issues within the SAP MM/PM/SRM processes
- Driving analysis of impact to Procure of requested changes – request of change process
- Daily ticket solving in area MM/PM/SRM
Minimum Applicant Attribute:
- Education / Qualification: master, Information Technology engineering
- Subject: IT
- Language: English (expert), Polish (expert)
Other Minimum Requirements:
- well-grounded knowledge (5+ years) about SAP configuration in procurement processes (PM would be an asset)
- have understanding of cross functional areas such as: Order Fulfilment, logistics, Inventory and Planning Item Costing and Purchasing master attributes management
- knowledge of Standard Reports of SAP
- Good understanding of USEREXIT, FM, BADI, BAPI – to be able to read ABAP code
- able to manage the implementation of approved changes and formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- able to represent user’s requests and requirements in order to effectively work cross functional to provide solutions in the best interests of the company
Desired Applicant Attribute:
- Education / Qualification: master, engineer
- Subject: IT or other technical related
- Language: Polish and English (as native)
Other Desired Requirements:
- Enthusiastic, self-driven
- Experience in international and cross-country environments
- Communicative, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
- Solution oriented, flexible and a reliable team player with attention to details
- market competitive salary
- interesting work in international environment with modern working tools
- professional training / studies refund
- language training during working hours
- subsidized canteen
- social package includes: private medical care in Medicover; MultiSport or MultiKino package; retirement program for employees
- holiday funds
- additional day off on the Steelworker’s Day (4th of May)
- private gym / fitness room
day off on the
Wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence Poland Sp. z o.o Sp. k. z siedzibą w Dąbrowie Górniczej, al. J. Piłsudskiego 92, oraz na przetwarzanie ich dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 O ochronie danych osobowych Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883).