Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
We are currently looking for:
The Foreign Exchange Systems group seeks a Project Coordinator to administer, organize, monitor and control all project activities within group. As a Project Coordinator you will work directly with the Project Managers and the Development Lead(s) to ensure that individual project budgets and plans are under control and relevant project documentation are mapped and traceable. If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
· Work with managers to establish and maintain project plans and goals
· Gather, track and report information to coordinate and monitor progress across all projects
· Create and maintain standard reports to monitor project deliverables
· Create and maintain standard reports to monitor project issues and risks
· Support in budgeting and resources allocation to individual teams
· Review and monitor budgets
· Coordinate with Central PMO, Cost Accounting and project stakeholders
· Create formal reporting structure and reports to track costs and progress of projects
· Assists with invoice review, approval, tracking and payment coordination
· Assists in the development of policies and procedures for project management cost controls, project performance reports , and business process analysis
· Bachelors’ degree in finance, computer science or other engineering discipline
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products (MS Excel in particular)
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
· Strong understanding of documentation management and traceability
· Ability to independently manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
· Fluent in English
· Familiarity with project methodologies and techniques and knowledge of project management tools (such as Clarity and Workbench) is a plus
· Systems / business analysis experience and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a plus
What We Offer:
· A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
· Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
· Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
· A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
· High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
· Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.