This role is designed to support the Finance organization in standalone SAP Oil and Gas landscape. Part of the responsibilities may be linked with projects, including discovery deployment phases of S4HANA.
The role lies within Finance R&A Process Owner Organization.
It will give successful candidate an opportunity to:
- Deepen the knowledge of SAP customization, with focus on Oil and Gas solutions and bring career to a higher level
- Have handover from Subject Matter Expert having very rich experience in SAP and become an Expert after the training
- Work in a global environment, with exposure to a diverse group of stakeholders
- Influence process design
- Expand the knowledge of Project Management
- Deepen finance process and business knowledge, especially in Oil and Gas industry
- Develop a broad network of contacts across Finance and beyond
The Senior SAP Process Expert accountabilities and activities include:
- Provide expertise regarding finance process execution in standalone, standard-based SAP landscape
- Support Process Owners/Architects efforts to assess and improve process design
- Work within the Support Model with Technical Support Organization and Super Users to resolve system incidents
- Manage requests for changes and enhancements
- Lead Super-User networks and participate in global expert networks to share experience and best practices
- Provide change management & training with regards to system and process changes
- Support efforts of user acceptance testing, training and stabilization
- Assist Process Architect, Process Owner, Process Manager & other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for the following years
- Knowledge transfer of process changes to user community through business Super User network
- Participate in projects of diverse scale (from small, local ones to global deployments like S4HANA)
The ideal candidate should combine proved experience in SAP Finance and Controlling with a solid working knowledge of financial accounting and reporting processes.
However, it is recognized that this combination is rare, and candidates who combine a very finance background with a passion for systems, or vice versa are encouraged to apply
The detailed requirements are as follows:
The job requires energetic, proactive individual with excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, who is looking to build on their experience and gain a broader perspective of Shell Businesses/Functions, global Finance Operations, and global processes. You will gain first-hand experience of delivering major change within the business and in the setting up the future way of working of the processes that support the businesses/functions.
Message from Hiring Manager:
“I wish I had opportunity to have such a role during my career. Learning Oil and Gas SAP standard from world-class Expert and exposure to new system deployments are definitely great advantages of the position”.
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.