SSGA’s EMEA Institutional Client Group (ICG) is responsible for all institutional client facing activities in the EMEA, including new business development, relationship management and on-boarding. This team includes over 100 individuals across our DB, DC, Global Cash and Official Institutions Group businesses.
In this role you will work with our ICG Client Relationship Managers to service and support our existing client relationships. You will interact directly with our clients and have the opportunity to help craft our ongoing client servicing model and enhance our existing processes regarding client service and engagement. You may also assist in the development of our existing relationships through supporting new business opportunities working with our sales teams. There is no management responsibility required for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support Client Relationship Managers in responding to client inqueries and requests
• Build and maintain thorough understanding of each assigned client including their objectives, requirements and expectations
• Contribute to client satisfaction and retention via best in class client service capability
• Deliver flawless and error free interactions with clients
• Act with urgency ensuring any client issues are appropriately raised
• Develop collaborative relationship with internal partners to deliver a consistent, scala ble and controllable service model
• Assess current processes and partner with internal teams to enhance or re-construct as appropriate
• Lead and participate in projects supporting ICG and SSGA initiatives
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.