State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Investor Services Manager (IFDS), AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-596581
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and the United Kingdom.
- The Investor Services team is a Client Facing role.
- The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business.
- The Investor Services AVP has to set clear targets and standards for performance and behaviours and ensures processes are in place to support individuals to achieve them. The AVP Influences positive teamwork at all levels in the organization and creates and promotes inter-team involvement and cooperation to achieve the business goals.
- The Investor Services AVP will articulate rationale for changes in FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) and budget requirements and clearly communicates expected standards of performance for team/project/tasks.
- The Investor Services AVP creates an environment where focus on quality is a fundamental part of every process and the way in which everyone works. The AVP sets the highest standards of quality for himself and inspires others.
- The Investor Services AVP continuously interacts with the operational units within the company as well as with our external business Partners and constant contacts with the client.
- The Investor Services AVP demonstrates the ability to analyse complex cases, obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
- The Investor Services AVP is responsible for the production and accuracy of the department’s Management Information Reporting, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and department performance discussions with both client and IFDS Senior Management.
Core Platform used:
- AWD - All queries received in the Investor Services Team are monitored via the AWD (Automated Workflow Distributor) application. It tracks, controls and manages work through the appropriate processing steps based in the defined workflow. AWD is designed to reduce the physical handling of paper, to distribute the work to trained personnel and to track these pieces of work.
- iFAST is used as our primary record-keeping system. The Shareholders Register & Unit holdings System, all shareholders, Broker, Fund, Fee & Dividend information is stored on this system.
- Victor Buck - Media Dispatch Vendor Victor Buck will distribute the contract notes/statements and fax and email reports will be generated and sent to the Victor Buck inbox.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least ten years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook…)
- Strong client focus
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.