This role is expected to help Instrumentation Maintenance engineers in implementing the standard work packs for preventive/corrective maintenance of various Field Instruments, Analyzer instruments, Control system instruments and give virtual support for optimizing calibration, trouble shooting, installation, commissioning procedures in various operating units across the globe.
Primary responsibility in preparing/developing comprehensive work packs / documentations from Calibration reports, maintenance reports, general tasklist, equipment specific task lists, spare part list, equipments drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs,instrument logics, cause & effects, Equipment data sheets, operation and maintenance manuals of OEMs etc., for Field Instruments, Analyzer instruments, Control system instruments etc., for Upstream operating units as per Shell Standards
Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasklists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link it with maintenance plans and items.
Accommodate the PM library changes by converting the turnaround documents to the global workpacks.
Bachelor’s Degree (or work related equivalent) in an Engineering, Technical, Life Science, or related field
Minimum 4 plus years of working experience in Field Instrumentation, analyzer Instruments, PLCs, DCS, and automation systems in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry past degree in engineering in one or more of following areas
Experience in Diagnosing the cause of the problem in field instruments, analyzer instruments, control system instruments and determines the scope of activity required to return the equipment back into service by packaging the work to the tasks, disciplines, materials and services to an effective completion
Willing to travel to various operating units/sites across the globe as per requirements.
Deep understanding of oil and gas assets equipments drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs, instrument logics
Should have a sound understanding of different maintenance philosophies and clear understanding of the different standard maintenance procedures (SMP) for rotary and static equipment and piping systems and its requirements
Confidence to work in virtual environment, ability and willingness to work across professional & cross-functional teams
Fluent English for both spoken and written communication (B2 level)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects