This role provides the successful candidate an opportunity to see various parts of the Global Commercial through a CP (Contracting and Procurement) lens and to demonstrate such imperative Group behaviors as Commercial Mindset, External Focus and Speed of delivery. The role has a direct impact on delivery of business cost improvement through 3rd Party Spend management.
By joining this CP Ops team, you will be part of a dynamic, challenging and leading-edge Procurement Team. This is a challenging and rewarding role.
Work with stakeholders within Global Commercial Business across Europe to deliver substantial value by:
Creating a deeper business partnership within the scope of the role focused to deliver maximum business value
Developing and executing fit-for-purpose commercial strategies
Utilize market knowledge and business drivers to develop and execute fit-for-purpose commercial strategies and work plans for Tactical and Operational spend, aligned with CMCP guidelines
Provide a strong commercial influence with optimizing demand and specifications
Support Manage the Tail initiatives and rationalize the number of Contracts/Suppliers
Develop and share best practices and external market dynamics to deliver value
Identify, develop, and implement Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities to streamline and improve performance.
Ensure compliance with all Ethics & Compliance and Shell Control Framework requirements in the CP process
Deliver end-to-end cost savings impacting RDS bottom line
HSSE, Tactical & Operational Contract Management, Compliance, E2E operational excellence
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
Minimum 4-years professional experience (incl. 2-years in Contracting & Procurement or similar discipline)
Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues.
Proven track record of execution excellence & delivering results.
Sound understanding of general Business CP requirements and CP role to contribution to Business bottom line
Good commercial mindset and business acumen and understanding of procurement
Ability to make decisions and execute with support of stakeholders
Proven track record of execution excellence and delivering results
Well organized and able to manage competing priorities
Energetic, enthusiastic Team player, and has the passion to the work and eager to learn new things
Strong CI mindset
Knowledge of SAP and RtP process is beneficial
Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
Self Motivate and passionate to grow
German language is required
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects