State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Treasury Risk Senior Analyst, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-600354
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Support and enhance risk oversight including the measuring, reporting and monitoring of Interest Rate Risk, Credit Spread Risk and Pension Risk.
- Drive work streams related to the ongoing enhancement of the Global Treasury Risk Management.
- Analyze complex structured securities to understand the inherent risks of embedded optionalities.
- Provide support on special projects, including review, oversight and analysis to support key strategic Global Treasury business initiatives.
- Assist in enhancement and periodic calibration of risk limits, guidelines and policies, as needed.
- Collaborate with GTRM colleagues, GT business partners and other relevant areas of the bank to assess market events and regulatory changes impact on interest rate risk, liquidity risk and mark-to-market risk.
- Provide feedback and guidance on methodologies, techniques, models and tools to ensure alignment with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Provide support on Treasury Risk reporting activities.
- Ensure appropriate reporting and governance exists to communicate relevant risk information to senior management
- Suggest and implement improvements to current reporting process.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of work experience in Treasury or Market Risk activities, or risk management and regulatory concerns related to those disciplines.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field.
- CFA, FRM designation a plus
- Scripting knowledge and experience in at least one of the following: Python/R/ Spark/ VBA /SQL
- Good understanding of financial instruments.
- Self-starter with willingness to work in fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to master concepts quickly.
- Willingness to work in a position with uneven and high priority project work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.