State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Risk Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-599894
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Administration for the provision of effective Business Risk and Control reporting function for Client Service Operations (CSO) GS UKMEA.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed
- Administration and production of UK CSO Breach (FCA COLL) tracking and reporting
- Administration and production of UK CSO Breach remediation tracking and reporting (remediation and compensation)
- Administration and production of UK CSO Breach remediation review and action closure prior to onwards communication to the UIK Business Control team
- Administration and production of UK CSO Breach MI reporting for UK Risk reporting (KRI) and Breach Dashboard and associated reporting for Governance reporting
- Production of monthly / quarterly Client KRI reporting for applicable CSO clients
- Administration assistance with tracking and monitoring UK Business Control deliverables
- Administration and support on various ad hoc tasks and projects as applicable
- Prepare monthly process checklist for wider UK Business Control team
- Maintain the ‘master’ monthly process checklist for wider UK Business Control team
- Monitor and action UK CSO breach related emails within the GSUKMEA email group
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a focus in related field preferred
- 1 2 years of related experience.
- Background knowledge of UK Regulations
- Background knowledge of UK FCA COLL / IMA breach reporting requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing circumstances
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as be an effective team player and collaborator
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.