State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Governance Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-602402
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.)
- Effective global and regional cooperation in regards to Hubs integration.
- Oversight of projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Facilitation of creation and implementation of leading governance policies and processes.
- Supports Senior Governance Manager in work planning and allocation
- Cooperates closely with Management Information (MI) Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data
- Oversees inputs provided by Junior Governance Specialists and Governance Specialists
- Adheres to State Street’s internal methodologies and standards.
- Prepares presentations and coordinates visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region
- Provides ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders
Core Business Requirements:
- Track record of building relationships with and working amongst senior managers.
- Experience in (re)designing governance processes and controls
- Experience in change management and regional cooperation.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Evidence of strong communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.