Global Digital Advertising Team is supporting digital advertising initiatives across multiple markets. Our team supports planning, execution and reporting of Franklin Templeton Investments digital advertising campaigns for all the key regions. Working with internal partners and media agencies we support launching and optimization various digital advertising channels (i.e. paid search, native, display, digital video and paid social ads).
- Supports digital campaign planning, development and reporting efforts
- Support team’s efforts around implementation of automated solutions for reporting and analysis
- Checks the integrity of data reflected in reporting tools and data files to identify potential discrepancies.
- Assist in the validation and QA of new sources of data.
- Tests tracking of digital campaigns
- Tests campaign reporting dashboards according to guidelines
- Supports building new intuitive reporting dashboards for internal stakeholders
- Ensures accurate and timely handling of data for internal reports
- Generates and archive reports and presentations for advertising team members and internal business partners
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Current student status
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines,
- Comfortable working in a global environment
- Fluent English
- Intermediate skill set level in Microsoft Excel
- Work experience desired, but not required/