State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Desktop Application Delivery Support Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-602642
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street is searching for Desktop Application Delivery Support person to join “Digital Workspace”, strategic initiative, as a member of the Global Technology Services - End User Computing team
- Create and maintain a global inventory on all business desktop applications, source files, packages and related documentation, their business owners and application development teams
- Desktop Software Preparation for deployment
- Leverage State Street’s Flexera Admin Studio infrastructure
- Help design/implement/maintain desktop software preparation workflow from submission to final sign off
- Provide visibility to desktop software requests status within the desktop software preparation workflow
- Train staff on use and maintenance of the desktop software preparation workflow
- Report on the throughput of requests through the desktop software preparation workflow
- Interact with the business, application developer and Digital Workspace teams for facilitating the testing, packaging and deployment of business desktop applications
- Provide guidance to improve the user experience in the “Digital Workspace”
- Collaborate with global teams, vendors, and management
- Proven hands on experience implementing, configuring and supporting desktop software deployment products…Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, 1E Nomad, Microsoft Application Virtualization (APP-V), Flexera Admin Studio, Citrix App Layering
- Experience with troubleshooting desktop application issues on the Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS
- Experience with Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit / Operating System Deployment
- Experience with roaming profiles / profile Management tools
- 5+ years of experience in packaging and deploying software products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Excellent problem determination skills
- Familiarity with desktop support and problem resolution
- Experience with Citrix layering technologies such as Uni-Desk & personal vDisks
- Batch and PowerShell scripting experience
- Ability to lead projects teams
- Knowledge of ITIL principles and process
- 2+ years of experience supporting Windows Desktop Environment. Any Mac exposure a bonus.
- GPO implementation / troubleshooting experience.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.