As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
Oracle Reporting Analyst
- A part of the global technology team, responsible for a global roll-out and support of Oracle FI (Fusion) across the PwC network worldwide
- Accountable for delivering reports in Oracle
- Develop high expertise level in resolving challenging functional and technical issues with focus on financial modules of the application
- Handling tasks including problem resolution, request fulfillment, configuration changes, supporting production documenting, and implementation support
- Participate in design of new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for global systems
- Troubleshoot issues and determine root causes of problems, the users are facing
- Resolve functional and technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Manage system configuration and user access/security in accordance to corporate guidelines and policies
- Monitor system scheduled tasks and take actions to solve reported bugs and incidents
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes
- Solid working experience and practical knowledge of the Oracle eBS (FI/EM modules) preferable in the support area (relevant certificates will be appreciated, but not necessary)
- Experience in relational databases SQL (querying and management) and data integration tools
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Technical skills in the reporting area OTBI/BIP/OAC
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate into technical system specification
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, desire to interact with and help end users
- Knowledge of business processes in finance will be an advantage
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Long-term employment
- Working with the latest technologies and modern tech platforms
- Continuous training and technical development/ retaining key certificates
- Career development plan tailored to one’s ambitions and preferences
- Ability to develop professional and personal skills in a global team setting
- Multisport card and private medical care
- Flexible office location.