Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
AML Specialist :
The AML Shared Services department provides a Customer Due Diligence (CDD) service to State Street Global Services in EMEA. Associate 1 will be responsible for requesting CDD documentation for clients from State Street EMEA sites as well as sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendors. Part of the role will include screening clients’ names and other parties against various sanctions lists and completing Anti-Money Laundering risk assessment.
Specific Qualifications / Skills
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
Level Of Education:
Third level qualification Legal Finance or Business related.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Some knowledge of anti-money laundering know-your-customer process.
1. As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
2. All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
3. Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
1. Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
2. Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
3. Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
4. Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
5. Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
6. Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
· Technical or leadership career pathway
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.