State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Senior Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-603659
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Contribute to the development of the Client Service Operations Department
- Manage resources within the departments to provide a quality service and meet the applicable KPI requirements
- Take-on new business from other sites in a pro-active and controlled manner
- Ensure that procedures, policies and processes are adhered to so that a high quality service is delivered to other State Street sites.
- Propose and/or implement procedural changes to improve performance of the department.
- Handle and resolve complex/unusual operational and managerial problems.
- Successfully implement performance targets and objectives, both operational and project-based so that the departments are seen as both customer and quality driven, whilst also being a contributor to the financial success of State Street
- Observe, inspect and evaluate performance of other staff in the department
- Develop new ways of making the department more efficient
- Make sound operational decisions
- Provide regular feedback to managers and more senior colleagues with regard to performance on Department
- Assist senior management and deputise when absent
- Drive and manage changes
- Excellent communicational, organizational and planning skills
- Experience in managing large teams
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A University Degree in banking/finance or related field. A business-related degree or accountancy qualification would be an asset;
- Specialist experience in the area of Fund Accounting would be an asset;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations or audit in collective investments, preferably with considerable client interaction;
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive with the strive to “make things happen”
- Fluency in oral and written English is required
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.