State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Investment Compliance Analyst, Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-604108
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The Investment Compliance Analyst role is responsible for ensuring, that the funds’ assets managed by the clients are in line with the regulatory and funds legal documents. This is done by monitoring, investigating, and reporting investment compliance results to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will use the MIG21 (Monitoring Investment Guidelines) platform and external research tools to analyze and solve various cases related to investment decisions.
- Monitoring fund activity in terms of regulations on the automated compliance monitoring system (MIG21).
- Identify, investigate and document violations based on the system, provided documents and third-party tools.
- Create proper documentation and send reports to internal and external clients
- Confirm the accuracy of fund data from internal and external sources, and perform maintenance in internal databases.
- Liaison with pre-compliance data teams, fund accounting teams and client-facing teams.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare proper documentation.
- Ensure, that agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation and self-reliance.
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team.
- PC literacy skills, Excel spreadsheets usage competencies essential.
- Research skills, ability to utilize various external tools to draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets.
- Experience in operating on databases would be an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English
Level of Education: Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Law or Business related degree
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.