State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
EMEA AML Project/Business Analyst and Outsourcing Arrangement Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-604406
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The role will directly report into the EMEA AML Governance and Transitions Manager. The role is responsible for:
- Management of the execution of AML-related projects for the EMEA BU AML Centre including analysis and project management across in-scope jurisdictions.
- Development, implementation and ongoing management of an effective EMEA AML/KYC governance model including adherence to the outsourcing framework, monitoring and management of an effective AML governance framework across EMEA BU’s, responsibility for ensuring the EMEA BU AML Centre is compliant with all applicable (KYC/AML) outsourcing requirements and ensure compliance to the Outsourcing policy.
The role will interact and liaise closely with the Operations Manager, AML/KYC Systems Change Manager, AML Governance Manager, the AML Director, BU’s and relevant Shared Services and CoE’s.
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Business Process Management / Business Process Reengineering
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Know Your Client and Financial Crime regulations, policies and processes
- Strong background in Financials Services / Management Consulting
- Project Management skills
- Change management skills
Required Competencies -
- Proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Professional agility to successfully manage multiple initiatives, adapt quickly and respond to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at all levels across the organisation
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.