Software Developer .NET/C# (Opole)
You are an experienced Software Engineer and have mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
Main technical requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core MVC and/or WPF
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, NoSql would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of mobile applications development would be an asset (Xamarin Forms and/or React Native)
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts (based on either Azure or AWS)
- Fluent in basic design patterns and Object-oriented design
- Good knowledge of source control systems (Git or TFS)
- Understanding of Agile practices (TDD, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Pair Programming)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Communicative written/spoken English
- Team player
- Ready for challenges
What will make you special:
You should present at least 2 years of professional experience in software development field.
You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications.
You will be working in the Tools Development team based in Opole. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. We are open-minded, and we are flexible. That’s why after training period we offer our team members a possibility to work remotely up to 60 % of time.
What we offer?
Working in a close-knit team
and a friendly atmosphere
Debelopment od expert
or leader competences
those for recommending
A wide range of training
Possibility to work
of additional benefits
(fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
-you choose what tou want
and joint celebrations
opportunities and interesting
Private medical care,
also for your family
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talkinf aboug it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services
, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, trough managing equipment and operating systems, interna lor access networks tomanaging applications. IT operations, availability , configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a numer foreign languages.