State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Experience Marketing Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606085
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Client Experience Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management of the global Client Experience (CX) Program – based on the Net Promoter System® methodology – across existing streams and support institutionalization of the program
- Coordinating and manage key activities at all stages of the CX Program, including database and timeline management, reporting, stakeholder engagement and analysis using a variety of information sources
- Generating and present CX program insights– including driver analysis of priority areas on an account-level and across regions and identify overarching themes
- Collating and distributing marketing reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Field general enquiries from internal stakeholders and engage with suppliers and vendors
- Assisting with budget management including coordinating payment and tracking of invoices for the Marketing and Client Experience team
- Providing ad-hoc marketing admin support to the Marketing and Client Experience team
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a numerate discipline would be preferred
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work preferred. Training and mentoring will be provided.
- Experience in market research techniques (either quantitative or qualitative) preferred but not mandatory
- Good organizational, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Office
- Excellent written and spoken English – additional languages welcomed
- Pro-active and a team player
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in all types of marketing projects
- Previous experience with SalesForce a plus
- Previous experience with any statistics package (R, Q, SPSS, etc) a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.