State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Support Specialist, Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-606052
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
GROW YOUR CAREER IN STATE STREET
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Purpose of Role:
Under supervision of the Team Supervisor or the Manager, the Client Service Specialist provides direct client service support to internal clients, investment managers and central support teams to ensure timely and error free-processing and facilitate the resolution of problems related to complex events.
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with the offshore Client Service and Business Partners Site.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high-risk asset-servicing functions.
REPORTING AND RECONCILIATION
- Prepare reporting for client purpose e.g. KPI, Board Packs, Activity Sheets, payment requests, expense calculations and review.
- Perform operational tasks, including transaction and data reconciliation, and client reporting.
- Track and conduct research using internal and external sources to respond to and resolve complex inquiries and issues.
- Liaise with operations teams to solve processing problems. Identify the need for issue escalation.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintain accurate records of research, follow-ups and client interaction.
- Proactively identify service issues with client-facing impact and bring them to the attention of the appropriate parties for the resolution.
- Initiate communication to the clients on complex asset-servicing matters.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work progress and status of the requests.
- Keep Team Supervisor updated with regard to project progress.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior.
- Demonstrate good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work.
- Maintain systematic filing practices.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and thorough record keeping.
Basic goals and requirements for job position are set in Performance Management System.
Work Parameters or Boundaries:
- Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
- FSA Regulations – required for UK teams
- Accounting Standards
- Performance Management System
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong knowledge of asset-servicing and global custody operational processes and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Numeracy/literacy skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Very good English required.
- Analytical mindset – competent in problem solving.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Ability to operate under pressure with time-sensitive deadlines.
Level of Education:
- Accountancy or Business-related degree (preferred)
Previous Level of Experience:
- Previous experience in fund administration preferred but not essential.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.