State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Application Analyst, Associate 2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606569
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Act as primary point of contact for AWD application support queries or problems. The areas covered by this role include incident/request/ task management, problem management, vendor management, service transition and delivering service improvement initiatives.
The successful applicant will be required to work within a team structure, in delivering a high value service and in driving service improvements that will provide benefit to the entire user base.
Support is provided to Operational users across multiple sites namely - Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, Boston, UK, Singapore, Toronto, Japan, Hong Kong, India at present.
Candidate should have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, eager to support colleagues and contribute to the success of your team, department and wider organization.
- Act as point of contact for incidents/requests relating to AWD application and surrounding products. Investigate and analyze these issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to assess customer needs effectively and ensure these are responded to accurately, professionally and in a timely manner in line with the process
- Monitor and maintain ticket logging tools and mailboxes and assist with any maintenance and changes that impact on such services
- Act as link between TA and relevant technical support teams for all AWD application
- Escalate issues where required to ensure appropriate resolution is achieved
- Participate in calls with vendors to advance ticket resolution in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate support documentation exists for supported application
- Provide an excellent level of high value customer service and proactive engagement including progressing calls with Operations to close out any urgent items
- Review and identify any reoccurring issues and ensure there are short and long term solutions in place
- Contribute to the bug fix process with documenting the issue to support testing reviews
- Assist with coordinating any IT maintenance / change event that may need to be supported
- Own and drive complex / critical incidents with vendors and ensure timely solution. Perform problem solving analysis at a high level
- Raise incidents and requests with vendors (where required) via the appropriate ticket logging tool and with the required level of detail and at the correct priority level
- Provide weekly/monthly updates on all open incidents using reporting functionality
- Communicative English (min B2) – support to be provided to English speaking teams
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Good Communicator
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player and motivator
- Flexibility within a multi-task environment
- Commitment and reliability
- Solution oriented
Additional Skills Required:
- Technology knowledge/skills
- Detailed working knowledge of MS Excel and Word would be an advantage
- Support to be provided between 9-17 or 10-18
- Up to 1 working weekend each month (rotation basic within team)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.