State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
IT Administration Analyst – CoE, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-606582
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The EMEA IT CAO Office is responsible for the efficiency of the EMEA Technology Operation.
The Operational Excellence Analyst will be responsible for performing process reviews and developing ‘future state processes’ according to legislation and will manage the implementation of the future state, engaging with all stakeholders. They will participate in the IT AIM (All Ideas Matter) forum working with IT staff globally to reduce waste in process and improve the capability of the IT organisation.
- Drive the process improvement forum within State Street EMEA IT
- Review current processes identified through AIM forum and staff interviews in order to reduce waste and improve capability
- Design and operationalize with business units target state processes
- Provide SharePoint and Service Now – Service Catalog design and development skills to enhance automation across Global IT
- Support the Operational Excellence Manager to create a continuous improvement consultancy that can be utilized by the State Street business partners post IT transformation
- Deputise for the Operational Excellence Manager as required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of implementing process change within a finance function of a Financial Services or Transactional Services organisation(s)
- Proven demonstrable ability to apply Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology to drive efficient processes
- Graduate calibre or relevant experience, demonstrating a high level of business acumen and possess a progressive career history, coupled with excellent communication and engagement skills, developed through driving and leading programmes of cultural, long-term sustainable change and knowledge transfer.
- Previous consultancy engagement experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Experience of leading and delivering projects whilst working with peers remotely
- Lean / Process Improvement Consultancy
- Understanding of Lean deployment / DMAIC understanding and experience required
- Six Sigma certification desired, but not essential
- Financial services sector experience is essential
- SharePoint development experience desired
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.