In 2018 JTI Poland was ranked number two employer in Poland and the best in FMCG industry according to the Top Employers certification. In recognition for its business growth, outstanding care for its employees and corporate social responsibility, the Business Center Club awarded the company with the title of Polish Business Leader 2017.
This is a tremendous opportunity for finance professional to gain excellent operational financial experience in successful SAP4Hana implementation, ensuring the integrity of the general ledger and playing a key role in the financial reporting processes of one of the leading international companies in Poland.
Our offer includes:
- Full time contract till April 2020 (extension possibility upon discussion),
- a competitive pay with attractive completion bonus at the end of the project
- an attractive benefits package including flexible working solutions, medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, free transportation service (from defined locations), subsidised lunch, onsite gym free for use by employees and package of company products on a monthly basis,
- possibility to gain experience in an ERP implementation project, wide variety of tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them,
- work within a truly global team, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices internationally,
- individual development opportunities, in house, external and abroad trainings, that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally,
- dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better.
Reporting to the General Ledger Reporting Manager you will be responsible for:
- testing and implementing SAP4 Hana system solution to meet statutory and local tax requirements, map financial statutory statements to new chart of accounts structure,
- track progress on data clean up as part of SAP4 Hana project,
- FI training and support for financial teams and other finance members,
- maintaining integrity of high quality data that is compliant with local and Group accounting requirements (IFRS and Polish GAAP) and ensuring that it meets the requirements of local and internal and external users,
- support monthly, quarterly and annual closing of both group and local financials, carrying out Trial Balance Sheet Review and Key Account Reconciliation,
- local financial statements preparation assistance,
- ensure compliance with regulatory and internal controls, accounting policies and procedures,
- provide periodic reports and support ad-hoc data requests from within the organization.
- bachelor’s degree (minimum), most likely in finance or accounting,
- excellent English language skills (both verbal and written),
- experience in accounting/finance with knowledge of general accounting concepts and principles to trial balance level and the ability to interpret and analyze a P&L and B/S,
- experience of running a company’s general ledger and/or ERP system implementation will be an advantage,
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work within a group and collaborate well with others,
- analytical mind with ability to draw conclusions and willingness to solve problems,
- ability to prioritize,
- good knowledge of Excel and experience in working with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/Oracle etc.),
- driving license cat. B.