Shared Services Centre in Rubí (Barcelona)
What's on Offer
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
An excellent opportunity has become available to join our client as a Payroll Analyst. The Payroll Analyst is responsible for handling payroll processing for our employees and retirees in Germany. The successful candidate will be required to perform a variety of analytical tasks such as, auditing accounts, facilitating payroll, processing documentation, and file maintenance. The Payroll Analyst will form part of a successful team that ensures excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and high customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyse and retrieve data to prepare and maintain complex payroll records.
- Work closely with our outsourced payroll provider to ensure payroll services are delivered efficient and effectively.
- Reconcile differences within established payroll, benefit, retirement, and accounting systems using critical analysis skills.
- Investigate data issues through detailed analysis, identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality issues.
- Partner with Human Resource Information System (HRIS) team on migration projects, system upgrades and enhancements to improve service overall.
- Perform regular administrative and maintenance tasks on the HRIS systems.
- Provide training on new functionalities and educate employees on existing processes.
- Develop and maintain business processes and application documentation.
- Generate reports in Excel from multiple data sources and perform ad-hoc analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject and a minimum of 2 year's HR experience.
- Payroll experience, specifically German payroll and knowledge of German Labour Law.
- Ability to deal with large amounts of employee data and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Must speak fluent German and have an excellent command of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a plus.