State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Production Support Analyst-2
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-606660
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Production Support Activities:
- Act as first level support for incidents or requests made to the Business Production Support Team, to provide support on application configuration, administration, processes and data integration.
- Assess situations and provide recommended workarounds or solutions to resolve problems.
- Record analyses and resolutions in ServiceNow tickets.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to identify trends and recommendations for improvements of recurring issues or problem areas.
- Coordinate issue hand-offs to business subject matter experts or to the development team.
- Resolve File errors for non-conforming application feeds
Functional Team Responsibilities:
- Provide process and product subject matter expertise on SailPoint and Identity and Access Governance.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on business systems and processes.
- Provide support for product issues.
- Adhere to all documented standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to production incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving – Problem solving, creative thinking and decision making.
- Behavioral characteristics - Personal organization.
- Business knowledge - Business principles and practices, industry knowledge, organizational knowledge and solutions knowledge related to identity and access management.
- Communication skills - Oral communications, teaching and written communications.
- Interaction skills - Facilitation and negotiation, influencing, and teamwork.
- Software application knowledge – Knowledge of SailPoint is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple requests and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and supportive team member.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail orientated, demonstrating ability to work both independently and in group settings.
- Must be able to share and communicate ideas and processes in verbal and written form in a clear and concise manner.
- To be accurate in all work performed.
- Exceptional Customer service and accuracy is key
- Maintain a positive and proactive service spirit in all work. Promote a cohesive team environment with co-workers.
- To stay up to date with product, procedure and other pertinent changes. To attend and complete training that enhances one’s ability to perform his or her job
- 5-7 years of Technology Business Analyst experience
- SailPoint experience (preferred)
- Service Now experience (preferred)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.