State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Technology Risk Manager, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-606302
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Interested in engaging with the thought leaders driving technological innovation and transformation at a large financial services organization? The Technology Business Controls team engages with global programs to understand strategic initiatives, assess risk at the outset and drive the integration of risk reduction throughout the duration of the program.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Govern and report on IT risk remediation initiatives including programs and projects that are addressing and remediating risk
- Assess design of solution and coverage to qualify and quantify risk reduction with effective plans and correct priority of scope
- Lead and execute formal Risk Assessments
- Lead and execute Controls Assurance activities
- Provide a mechanism to determine inherent and residual risk to drive risk based prioritization for remediation and show clear remediation progress
- Drive a culture of risk management, risk and control visibility with measurable risk reduction and effective reporting and governance of risk reduction activities
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Candidate is knowledgeable and had experience in IT risk and/or IT Audit
- Candidate is familiar with and has experience managing small to medium initiatives including timelines, status, interdependency and risk management
- Candidate exhibits ability to solve complex problems with support from management
- Candidate manages stakeholder needs and expectations while providing consistent and regular communications with support from management
- Candidate is able to effectively balance multiple tasks through careful prioritization
- Candidate is able to work collaboratively with others to produce a quality work product
- Candidate has a minimum of 10 years of experience with IT risk or technology operations
- Candidate is has experience in IT Audit or IT Controls Assurance
- Candidate maintains evolving expertise in several of the following areas: financial services, information technology, information security, systems development, change / release management, access security and physical access controls and procedures
- Candidate is able to work independently while sharing expertise with colleagues and others. Offers mentoring and guidance to others
- Professional designation a plus (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.