State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Accountant, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-607494
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Perform the end-to-end accounting processes that may include [but are not limited to]: accounting documents processing, payments preparation, preparation of financial statements , etc
- Work according to priorities and deadlines outlined by the Team Leader
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients
- Complete your job-related tasks as designed by procedures and requested by the manager independently
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with client, colleagues and key internal suppliers
- Act as a source of technical expertise
- Provide guidance and support to team colleagues on technical, professional and client issues at the level of team’s daily duties
- At least 4 years of experience in similar area
- Advance Language skills, written and verbal in English
- PC application knowledge and good Excel skill-set are necessary
- Understands and can explain the money market and stock market transaction.
- Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
- Attention to detail crucial
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.